Thursday, December 15, 2011

The HGTV Dream House

Every year around this time, I remember that in the coming March, I am going to win my very own dream home from HGTV. Don't tell me otherwise.

I am slightly obsessed with the dream home. In my head, I plan parties for my friends and family for after we win. Last year's house was in beautiful Vermont and I damn near watched the special 3 times on New Years day when it aired, calling my mother, who was also watching, to discuss features of the house, and to decide who gets to stay in what room on family holidays. The house is always revealed online before the TV special, so a week or so ago I checked out the 2012 Dream Home on the HGTV website. The 2012 house is located in Park City, Utah. Its lovely, and while it certainly is a Dream Home, I am still holding onto bitterness from not having won the house in Islamorada from 3years ago. I loved that house. So much so, that in homage, I painted my a wall in my bedroom Coral this year (picture below). Maybe 2012 is my lucky year - or yours! If I win, you're all invited to the party. Keep Hope Alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment